Thank you for your interest in donating items from our Wish List. Your gifts help care for adults and children forced to leave their homes - and their personal belongings - for safety.
This Wish List was last updated on: November 6, 2015.
Print it, post it in your network, set-up a collection location, and you're off! Print here
WISH LIST DROP OFF
The Julian Center
2011 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 923-9320 (Crisis Line)
Click here for
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Weekend and evening deliveries must have a scheduled appointment.
- Larger Clothing Sizes for Women
- Towels & Washclothes
- Fitted Sheets
- Bedding (Twin Size)
- Cold and Flu Medicine
- Cough Drops
- Sippy Cups
- Hair Ties
- Hamburger Helper
- Pasta Sauce
- Vegetable Oil
- Paper Plates
- Vinyl gloves (M-XL)
- Body Wash
- Winter Coats for Men, Women, & Children
- Winter Boots for Men, Women & Children
- Baby Bottles
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Socks for Men and Women
- Underwear for Men and Women
- Artificial Mini Christmas Trees
OTHER DAILY NEEDS
- Baby bottles & pacifiers
- Body wash
- Hand sanitizer & disinfectant wipes
- Medications - ibuprofen, Tylenol, cold medications for women and children
- Shampoo & Conditioner (full size bottles)
- Shaving cream or gel & disposable razors
- Soap - bars
Bedding & Bathroom
- Crib sheets
- Mattress covers (twin size) with zipper
- Twin size Sheets and Blankets
- Glass Jars
- Acrylic paints
- Black Strathmore drawing paper
- Canvas paper (all sizes
- Model Magic
- Oil Pastels
- Scissors (adult)
- Watercolor sets (Prang or Crayola)
- Wire Cutters
- Children's shoes - new or gently used
- Pajamas - women & children; all sizes
- Socks & Slippers - women & children; all sizes
- T-shirts - L, XL, 2X, 3X
- Undies - Men, Women & Children sizes
- Bus passes - all day passes
- Calendars & Day Planners
- Flash Drives
- Umbrellas for clients
Food Pantry Items
- Boxed Meals - Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Canned beans
- Canned meats - tuna, chicken
- Fruit - canned
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Rice - 1 or 2 lb. bags
- Spaghetti sauce
- Spaghetti O's, Ravioli's
WE ALSO ACCEPT
The Julian Center always accepts new and gently used clothing
for men, women and children along with household goods and furniture.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT
Unless specifically going to a client, we cannot accept large appliances, pianos, computer monitors, used mattresses, and drop-side cribs and toxic chemicals including paint, cleaning products, and pesticides. We cannot accept opened toiletries or used stuffed animals due to health code violations.
THRIFTY THREADS DONATION CENTER
For more information on our donation center - which receives items other than the above wish list items - please click here
If you have any questions, please call (317) 941-2200 and press option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will gladly help you organize your drive and answer any questions you may have.
Want to Organize a
Wish List Drive?
Great! We love being the recipients
of such generosity.
If you are interested in coordinating a drive, download our Donation Drive card by clicking here, and get started!
To make a donation, please drop off at:
The Julian Center
2011 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 4:00pm
(317) 941-2200 and press option 3 or email email@example.com.
At this location, please drop your items off in the open garage in the alley behind our facility during the above mentioned hours. There is a gray/black box on the wall of the building across the alley where you can call for assistance, if needed.
If you have any questions, call
We will be able to answer
your questions, update you on
any last minute critical needs of
our families, and provide
information on other
activities that may