Our licensed mental health professionals offer therapeutic counseling, psycho-education, and psychological testing to women and children experiencing life difficulties - especially those who are survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other life crises. These services are provided in our Sara I. and Albert G. Reuben Counseling Center
located on The Julian Center complex.
Who do we serve?
Roughly 30% of our clients are residents of our shelter or transitional housing programs. The remaining 70% are individuals who find us on their own or are referred by social workers, doctors, hospitals, and other professionals who know our reputation for excellent care. Our bi-lingual staff members offer therapeutic and psycho-educational groups for both English and Spanish speaking clients.
What can you expect?
We have a thirty-five year history of providing quality therapy to women and children in crisis. Whatever your difficulties may be, you can be assured you will find a therapist you can trust with the expertise to help.
What do we offer?
Our treatment programs range from short-term counseling to longer-term therapy depending on your needs and issues.
To download our Sara I. and Albert G. Reuben Counseling Center
brochure, click here
Children in homes
where domestic violence
occurs may experience cognitive
or language problems,
stress-related physical ailments,
and hearing and speech