Are you willing to help The Julian Center raise money? Consider hosting a benefit!
A benefit is a fundraiser organized and paid for by a volunteer from the community. It can be as simple or elaborate as you like. It’s up to you since it is your fundraiser!
This is another way you can make an impact and difference in our community by helping the Julian Center raise money to support domestic violence victims and their children.
Thank you for caring about the many people we care for.
To get started, it’s an easy three step process.
Please read and agree to our Fundraising Guidelines on the right.
Once you agree to the above guidelines, please submit your event proposal for staff review. This is quick and easy to do. Simply fill out the form below and submit.
Our staff will review your request and let you know if your proposed event is accepted and contact you.
Before you conduct a benefit for the Julian Center, please review and agree to the following guidelines. (Please submit your proposal for review for review by Julian Center staff before proceeding.)
- Prior Approval: Any fundraising project/event benefitting the Julian Center must be approved in advance by the Development Department.
- Beneficiary: The Julian Center is the beneficiary of your third party event, not its sponsor.
- Financial Risk: Your benefit must be financially self-sustaining without contribution from or financial risk to the Julian Center. You are responsible for any incurred expenses of the fundraising event or project.
- Gaming Activities: If your event includes charity gaming activities, you must obtain the proper licenses from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
- No Tax Advice: Please refrain from providing tax advice to project/event contributors.
- Alcohol: If alcohol is present at your benefit, the Julian Center requires proof of age and accompanying signage be posted.
- Legal Obligations: You are responsible for obtaining all necessary permits, licenses, insurance, and permission from local authorities. The Julian Center is not liable for any injuries sustained by volunteers or participants related to an event. The Julian Center cannot assume any type of liability for your fundraising event or project.
- Rights Reserved: The Julian Center reserves the right to cancel a fundraising project or event at any time if it is determined that the project does not honor the Julian Center’s mission, vision, or core values.